- Agility is not just for competition. At Club K-9 Training Center you can join class and learn another way to build confidence, communicate and bond with your K-9 best friend.
- If your dog has shyness or confidence issues, agility is a great sport to help them overcome those issues. It is also a great outlet for your K-9 companion’s pent up energy!
- Club K-9 offers introduction to agility obstacles with positive training methods. These training methods show how to channel focus and energy for your shy, overconfident, dominate, active or fearful dog. The introduction class is low impact, focusing on ground work and handling techniques. In addition it introduces obstacles which begin to build great confidence in you and your K-9 companion.
- Our facility offers all levels of agility. Our classes are small, allowing for one-on-one attention. This assures that all opportunities are given to each dog and handler.
- This course is fast paced exercise for dog and handler. You and your dog are required to be in good physical shape for running or walking a course. Both the health and safety of you and your dog are of great importance to us so this is a requirement as well as your dog’s behavior towards other dogs and people. The course requires dogs to be social with other dogs and people and reliable with off leash obedience.
- Give it a try, even if it is just for something to do with your K-9 best friend. Your dog will love you for it!! This course meets one hour once a week for six weeks.
To check the schedule and register for a class, click here.